Due to a recent acquisition, Panache Party Rental an arm of Event Source is looking for talented Account Executive.
At Event Source/Panache, our associates are more than promoters of our exceptional products & service. They are important assets to our business; individuals who care and keep our company standards. With our training, development and benefits, there are real opportunities for your future. Due to growth we are looking for talented and motivated Account Executives. This position is key to the growth in our markets.
Position Summary: Establish, grow and develop business in designated accounts segment. Explore leads, make contacts, and introduce Event Source. Secure new business and develop existing relationships. Focus on developing solid, loyal customer relationships. Network to promote Event Source and obtain new contacts. Competitive salary plus bonus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Other duties may be assigned.
- Grow and manage sales business in designated account segment.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Plan weekly sales activities to grow and support customers in account segment.
- Educate customers on the Event Source brand during outside sales calls.
- Recommend and up sell rental equipment to customers that best meets their need.
- Update customers on new items and trends in the industry
- Maintain and report all sales activity including sales calls.
- Participate in networking opportunities, trade shows and conference as needed
- Conduct site visits, record measurements and provide drawings as needed.
- Meet all established sales related goals.
- Update all sales reports weekly.
- Develop rental sales contracts from cradle to grave.
- Make high volume of calls or client visits weekly.
- Manage outstanding samples.
- Facilitate collection of missing items as needed.
- Provide expertise in matching tables and linen sizes.
- Provide problem resolution and follow problem resolution process.
- Performs other duties as requested.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must possess sales and customer relation skills.
- Must maintain a professional personal appearance.
- Must pass company drug screen.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Must maintain an acceptable attendance record.
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of patience.
- Bachelor s Degree preferred.
- Attention to detail and superior writing skills required.
- Prefer 2yrs experience in the special events industry, 2 years inside sales experience and 2 years outside sales experience.
- Travel required. Schedule will exceed 40 hours some evenings and nights