Human Resources Recruiter
Due to a recent acquisition, Panache Party Rental, an arm of Event Source, is looking for a talented Human Resources Recruiter.
At Panache Party Rental, our associates are more than promoters of our exceptional products and service. They are important assets to our business; individuals who care and keep our company standards. With our training, development and benefits, there are real opportunities for your future. Come and be a part of an award-winning team with a culture of pride and success.
This position will recruit exempt and non-exempt employees for or two locations outside of Ft. Lauderdale, Florida as well as support the recruiting efforts of all other markets. The position can be located in Cleveland, Ohio or Ft. Lauderdale, FL area.
Summary: The Human Resources Recruiter is responsible for publicizing openings, finding candidates, evaluating and screening candidates, corresponding with applicants, participating in interviews, recommending for hiring, and otherwise assisting in all facets of recruiting throughout the organization. The primary duty, and the task most important to the company, is recruiting good candidates to fill the company’s needs, in accordance with the rigorous hiring standards of the company. This will be achieved through the development of recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources, and developing new, creative recruiting ideas.
The Human Resources Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent. The position requires considerable skill in recruiting techniques and associated duties, and a thorough understanding of the various employment positions, the functions of the company, the policies of the company, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices and hiring.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 3-5 years proven full cycle recruiting
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources is preferred
- Spanish speaking preferred but not required
- Understanding of the end to end recruitment life cycle process
- Video interviewing would be a plus
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills and in depth knowledge of internet searching and job boards and social media networks
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Experience with immigration law preferred
- Travel up to 10% of the time
- Must pass company drug screen
Our online application is quick and easy to complete. We look forward to hearing from you!