Due to a recent acquisition, Panache Party Rental an arm of Event Source is looking for a talented Sales Director.
At Event Source/Panache, our associates are more than promoters of our exceptional products & service. They are important assets to our business; individuals who care and keep our company standards. With our training, development and benefits, there are real opportunities for your future. Due to growth we are looking for a talented and motivated Sales Director. This position is key to the growth in our markets.
Position Summary: You will be responsible for leading and maximizing our sales team potential, crafting inside and outside sales plans and justifying those plans to upper management. Manage and grow a team of experienced Account Executives and Inside Sales Representatives. Travel with Account Executives and participate in client meetings. Establish quarterly and annual goals and monitor team productivity. Provide ongoing sales training and leadership. Competitive salary plus bonus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Other duties may be assigned.Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the inside and outside sales team.
- Recruit, set objectives, train/coach and monitoring performance of outside sales team.
- Monitor and adjust territories as needed to continually grow business.
- Execute joint sales calls with Account Executives on a quarterly basis.
- Track weekly sales activities and provide account support in one on one weekly meeting.
- Work with the Creative Director to create unique personalized marketing opportunities in current or new markets.
- Develop Inside Sales Manager to effectively manage the inside sales team.
- Maintain and report all sales activity including sales calls.
- Participate in networking opportunities, trade shows and conferences with Account Executives.
- Participate in annual goal setting.
- Create new sales reporting to improve client event forecasting.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Develop new rental sales contracts with National Contract Manager and drive and oversee new revenue development.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships with existing and new customers at the district and regional level.
- Develop and grow inside sales effort.I
- Implement CRM system process and productivity.
- Provide expertise in event logistics, price negotiations and prospecting for new business.Provide leadership for the Inside Sales Manager to ensure the reduction of donations, discounts and samples.
- Performs other duties as requested.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Minimum of 2 years managing a sales team composed of inside and outside sales roles.
- 2 years’ experience setting sales goals and sales budgets.
- Solid track record of superior performance metrics and meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Bachelor s Degree required.
- Attention to detail and superior writing skills required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and knowledge of CRM system is preferred.
- Prefer 2 years inside sales experience and 5 years outside sales experience
- Monthly overnight travel required- 2 overnight trips per month minimum. Schedule will exceed 40 hours some evenings and weekends.
- Must pass company drug screen and background check.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of patience.
If interested, complete your application online on our parent company, Event Source website.